How to take tribulus with maca
Gunay Mutlu/Photodisc/Getty Images
Individuals who suffer from erectile disfunction and low libido often use tribulus supplements. Taking tribulus along with maca, another natural sexual enhancement herb with aphrodisiac properties, often aids in increased sexual performance.
Keeping certain points in mind will help in determining how to combine the two for better physical health.
Take one capsule of tribulus supplement and swallow it with a glass of water. No current recommended dosages have been established, but it is recommended to keep the serving at one capsule a day.
Immediately follow with one capsule of maca root extract. Take with a glass of water.
- Individuals who suffer from erectile disfunction and low libido often use tribulus supplements.
- No current recommended dosages have been established, but it is recommended to keep the serving at one capsule a day.
Repeat these steps again every morning, or twice everyday.
- Avoid taking maca and tribulus on a full stomach.
- Exercise everyday when taking these supplements to aid in increased sexual formation through increased testosterone. Vigorous activity, as well as resistance training, raises human growth hormone, which in turn aids in the production of testosterone, a sex hormone.
- Since there is not a recommended dosage amount for tribulus and maca, avoid taking more than two capsules a day of each herb.
- Speak to your doctor before taking any supplements to determine if they will interfere with any current medications or health issues.
Located in Texas, Brandon May has been writing since 2000. He has written various papers for Texas universities and schools, and has been published in the "University Press" at Lone Star College in Houston. Brandon writes on his passion for natural healing, nutrition, fitness and emotional wellness. He is currently working on his Bachelor of Science in nutrition at the University of Houston.