Red wine can make a serious, stubborn stain on your carpet, but these stain removal secrets can help remove or at least reduce the staining. See for yourself this free video on carpet cleaning.
Hey everyone, hope you're having a great day, I'm Dynamic John Mickel with Dynamic Carpet Care and I get asked all the time, "How do I get red wine out of my carpet"? We had a big party, what do I do somebody spilt wine, didn't say anything until I looked at it the next day. Okay, what you want to do is get a bottle, spray bottle, mix it with some hot water and put a couple little drops of dish detergent. Then you're going to have your damp white cloth, make sure it's white and a steam iron. So you got your cleaning solution, just spray it on there a little bit, get your damp white towel, put it over the spot, now you've got your steam iron, you could see it's starting to transfer onto the cloth. Repeat this, might have to do it a couple of times, maybe even add a little bit more solution, just rub it in there a little bit. So, I hope this remedy for getting out red wine stains from your carpet helped, if it didn't or the stain is still lingering or feel like you're not doing it right, contact a local professional in your area or contact me at: www.dynamiccarpetcaretampa.com and remember everyone, keep it clean my friends.
- How to Remove Cat Urine Odor From Carpet
- How to Remove Mildew & a Musty Smell From Carpet
- How to Remove a Damp Smell from Carpet
- How to Remove a Set-In Dog Smell from a Carpet at Home
- How to Remove Soot Marks From Carpet
- How to Remove Dirt From a Carpet
- How to Remove Toothpaste From Carpet
- How to Remove Brown Water Stains on a Carpet
- How to Remove Oil From a Carpet
- How to Make a Carpet Smell Good
- Red Wine Stain Removal From Carpet
- Removing Adhesive From Carpet