In order to delete a Yahoo! email account or profile, sign into the account, click on "Edit Profiles," "Delete Profile" and then confirm. Delete a Yahoo! email account or profile, and make sure the username and password are handy, with tips from an Internet business consultant in this free video on Internet tools.
Hi, my name is Tod Amazeen. I've been an Internet business consultant for fifteen years. I'm going to show you how to delete your Yahoo profile. Once you're logged into Yahoo, click on your Yahoo ID name on the right hand side of the screen. You'll be prompted for your password. Type it in and click sign in. On the right hand side you'll see a section called public information. And below that click on the edit create profiles beneath the profile names. Now click on Delete profile next to the profile you want to delete. You'll be prompted to confirm that you actually want to delete this profile. So click on confirm delete. Click on yes if you receive a security alert. You'll be prompted to type your password in again. So type in your password and click sign in. You'll once again be asked to confirm that you want to delete the profile. So click on yes delete this profile. And now click on finished editing. You just learned how to delete your Yahoo profile. I'm Todd Amazeen.
- How to Convert Dollars to Euros in Google
- How to Export & Save Your Favorites From Internet Explorer
- How to Delete Your Yahoo! Email Account, IM or Profile
- How to Clear Yahoo! Web Search History
- How to Change Your Password on Yahoo!
- How to Download Yahoo! Messenger
- How to Export & Save Your Bookmarks From Firefox
- How to Delete Your Browser's History