To get rid of black mold on clothes, spray the stain with a vinegar and water mix, fill up the washing machine, add several cups of vinegar, and let the clothes soak in the washing machine. Run moldy clothes through the washing machine as normal after treating them with instructions from a professional cleaner in this free video on cleaning clothes.
Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to remove black mold from clothing. There are a couple of different things you can use to remove any kind of stain from your clothes. Black mold has a funny smell though and a lot of times that is a problem. So first if there is a spot in a stain you want to try using a stain remover, you can use a stain remover that you get off the shelf at the store or you can make your own with vinegar and water which is excellent, whichever one you choose, spray it on to the stain, work it in, let it sit for a little while before you decide to throw the garment in your washing machine. Here is the part that is really going to get rid of the smell. When you throw your clothes in the washing machine, turn the washing machine on and let it fill up with water, add about two or three cups of vinegar to that water. This is what is going to get rid of the smell and vinegar is also a great disinfectant. You let the clothing sit in there, turn the washing machine off before it starts agitating the clothes and let them set in there for about ten or fifteen minutes before you add your regular laundry detergent and run the clothes through its normal cycle. This will get rid of any smell. The spot cleaner will get rid of any stains and your clothes should be like new. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you remove black mold from clothing.
- How to Clean Pillows
- How to Clean Wood Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Remove Dry Erase Marker From Clothing
- How to Clean Vinyl Floors
- How to Clean Window Screens
- How to Clean Pet Urine Out of Wood Floors
- How to Get Rid of Black Mold on Clothes
- How to Remove Heavy Tarnish From Brass
- How to Remove Mildew From Grout
- How to Remove Hair Dye Stains
- How to Remove Blueberry Stains
- How to Remove Calcium Deposits From a Shower Head
- How to Put a Duvet Cover on Easily