Hi. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to remove odors from your garbage disposal. One of the best things to remove odors is vinegar. You could, if you want, drop some ice cubes down in there with some, with a little bit of vinegar and let it run, you know, turn the water on and let it run until the ice cubes are all chopped up. Also, what works just as well is to get a lemon and slice it up and drop your lemon slices down in there. Run your water, turn your garbage disposal on. That will get rid of any odors that you have in the garbage disposal. The ice works really well as, you know, an abrasive substance to just work around the edges of the garbage disposal. Ice is really great for cleaning it and the vinegar gets rid of the smell and the lemon gets rid of the smell. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and those are some very creative ways to get rid of odors in the garbage disposal.
- How to Properly Load a Dishwasher
- How to Wash a Leather Jacket
- How to Remove Odors From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Dispose of Fluorescent Bulbs
- How to Remove Sweat Stains
- How to Use Baking Soda to Clean Jewelry
- What Is the Best Way to Clean Gold?
- How to Make Homemade Laminate Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean Swimming Goggles
- Removing Wax From Wood Floors
- How to Clean Up a Small Gasoline Spill
- How to Get Glue Off of Hardwood Floors
- How to Fix Scratches On Hardwood Floors