In order to remove sweat stains from clothing, use a combination of water and aspirin to make a mixture for cleaning spot stains. Wash a piece of clothing in the washing machine after cleaning sweat stains with help from a professional house cleaner in this free video on removing stains and cleaning tips.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to show you how to remove sweat stains from your clothes. The first thing you want to grab, is a about two tablespoons of water, in a bowl or a little cup, and a bottle of aspirin. The acid in the aspirin is what's going to break down the sweat stains. Three aspirin should do it. Put them into a baggy. If you do this on a stressful day, that would be perfect, because you get to use a hammer. Smash the aspirin up, it does it pretty quickly, until you make like a little dusty, powdery substance. Mix it in with the water. Let's come into here. I've got a toothbrush that I'm mixing this with, because a toothbrush is good to help scrub spots and stains on your clothes. White shirts are always the worst when it comes to sweat stains. Scrub that area with the solution that you've made, and you may want to let it set for ten or fifteen minutes, like you would any other spot treatment, that you're going to use before you wash your clothes. Throw that in the washing machine, and wash it as usual. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and that is how you remove sweat stains from your clothes.
- How to Properly Load a Dishwasher
- How to Wash a Leather Jacket
- How to Remove Odors From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Dispose of Fluorescent Bulbs
- How to Remove Sweat Stains
- How to Use Baking Soda to Clean Jewelry
- What Is the Best Way to Clean Gold?
- How to Make Homemade Laminate Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean Swimming Goggles
- Removing Wax From Wood Floors
- How to Clean Up a Small Gasoline Spill
- How to Get Glue Off of Hardwood Floors
- How to Fix Scratches On Hardwood Floors