To remove body odor from clothing, load the clothes into the washing machine, let the tub fill with water, add a cup of vinegar, let the clothes soak for 10 minutes, and continue the washing machine as usual. Eliminate odors from clothing with advice from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to remove the smell of body odor from your clothing. Anybody who plays sports in your house if you have kids at some point in their life they're going to play sports, they're going to come home smelly and it's hard to get that smell out of the clothing unless you know this recipe. Turn your washing machine on and let it start filling up with water but just let it fill up with water. Stop it after that point, don't let it start agitating the clothes and things like that. Put your clothes in, add some vinegar. At least one cup, a little bit more is not going to hurt anything, but a cup will suffice. Let the clothes sit in the vinegar and water mixture for at least 10 minutes and then put your regular laundry detergent in there and run your washing machine as usual. And when you're done, throw them in the dryer if you want to give it an extra kick and have them smell even better then throw a fabric softener sheet in there and your clothes will smell like brand new. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you remove body odor from clothing.
- How to Clean Silver With Baking Soda
- How to Clean Faux Wood Blinds
- How to Clean Vinyl Mini Blinds
- How to Make White Clothes White Again
- How to Remove Body Odor From Clothing
- How to Operate a Washing Machine
- How to Make a Bed
- How to Get Rid of Dog Odor in a Car
- How to Remove Hairspray Residue
- How to Make Your Home Smell Good
- How to Remove Candle Wax
- How to Make Your Clothes Smell Great
- How to Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How to Prevent Cloudy Glassware in the Dishwasher