Toilet Water Flow Adjustment for Home Water Conservation Tips

By cathie pare' & alison jordan
cathie pare' & alison jordan

Cathie Pare' is a Conservation Specialist with the City of Santa Barbara. She is one of a handful of Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditors and has a degree in environmental horticulture-landscape design and management. Alison Jordan has worked for the City of Santa Barbara, Water Resources Division, for the last sixteen years. Her current position is Water Conservation Coordinator. She earned her B.A. in environmental studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara.

  • All types
  • Articles
  • Slideshows
  • Videos
  • Most relevant
  • Most popular
  • Most recent

No articles available

No slideshows available

No videos available

By using the site, you consent to the use of cookies. For more information, please see our Cookie policy.