Learn how to do calf exercises while standing on stairs in this free fitness video on leg exercises and workouts.
we are going to work on the calves. Another great place to do your calf raises to get the full affect, you know the full maximum results that you're looking for would be to do them on the stairs. So I'm going to go ahead and do some toe raises this way. You're going to see me stand on my tippy toes. Just slower your heels down. Again, don't be mindful how far you're going down. You don't want it to be excruciatingly difficult, it should feel very comfortable when you come down and just lower those heels. And lift up, lower down and lift. We're going to do about 15. We'll do 15 turned out. Lowering those heels in, lift, and then pigeon toed, turn those toes in. Down and up. And then try and do them single legged. These will burn. These are going to hurt, I'm not going to lie; turned out. Now if you choose to do one single leg, that obviously would be like a third set option. You do the first 2 sets with both legs, cut that down. So maybe do 7. You want to do 7 of those, you're not going to be able to make it to 15.
- How to Leg Circle Exercises
- How to Do Calf Exercises on Stairs
- How to Do Calf Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Exercises
- How to Do Back Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Thigh Leg Exercises
- How to Do Inner Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Leg Exercises
- How to Do Floor Work Leg Exercises
- How to Do Back Lunge Leg Exercises
- How to Do Squat Leg Exercises
- Introduction to Leg Exercises
- How to Do Lunge Leg Exercises