Learn how to do leg lifts for exercise from an expert in this free fitness video on leg exercises and workouts.
No I'm not about to take a nap but I am in a very comfortable position to do what we're about to do. So you can go ahead and lay down, rest your head into your hands, reach them out in front of you, whatever you prefer but we're just going to be working the lower body lifting my heels up to the ceiling. So we're just going to do a few leg lifts this way. Lift, squeeze, hold it for a few seconds, and then lower it down. Lift and squeeze, hold and lower it down. There's really no right or wrong way to do this, I just want you to feel comfortable not using your lower back to lift but you're really just lifting the legs. Lift from the heels and then squeeze your hamstrings. Now when I lift I'm going to hold it. So do this actually after you're on your 15th one and you're going to scissor the legs. Scissor. And do that for about 12. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and then scissor back and forth. So we're actually going to pedal up and down. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and then back to lifts. Upsie Daisy. Lift up nice and slowly. A great thing about this is there's no impact, this is very, very relaxed. This is a very relaxed type of position where you can get very comfortable resting your upper body while your legs do all the work. And maybe take a nap afterwards.
- How to Leg Circle Exercises
- How to Do Calf Exercises on Stairs
- How to Do Calf Exercises
- How to Do Leg Lift Exercises
- How to Do Back Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Thigh Leg Exercises
- How to Do Inner Thigh Exercises
- How to Do Hamstring Leg Exercises
- How to Do Floor Work Leg Exercises
- How to Do Back Lunge Leg Exercises
- How to Do Squat Leg Exercises
- Introduction to Leg Exercises
- How to Do Lunge Leg Exercises