Make your lower body stronger and become a better, more competitive baseball player with training techniques and expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Hi, my name is Juan Carlos with Expert Village. Today I'm going to teach you how to become a competitive baseball player. In this segment we're going we're going to talk about strengthen training specifically on the lower body. Now squats are probably the most effective leg workout among anything else and this you can actually do really heavy. The more you are able to squat the stronger your thighs and your quads will get. It's very very important that you are able to have your back straight and that you have your knees very flexible when you do heavy weights. Weak knees or weak back can result in some serious injuries. Now we definitely want to be able to use a more of a fixed squat machine. You can do actually a actually free weight squat machine if you develop much more control but if you are able to start with this and improve then are able to do the free weight squat machine. Now as far as squats these are probably the most effective exercise for catchers and pitchers, catchers cause they have to squat the entire game and they have to have a strong lower body. For pitchers in order to get that leg drive to improve the velocity on there fastball and other pitches squats are probably the most effective exercise they can use.
- What Foods to Eat for Baseball Training
- How to Stretch Properly for Baseball
- How to Practice to be an Outfielder
- How to Practice to be a Catcher
- How to Play Soft Toss in Baseball
- How to Increase Bat Speed
- How to do Cardio Training for Baseball
- How to Strengthen your Lower Body for Baseball
- How to Hit Off Live Pitching
- How to Hit a Baseball from a Tee