Learn the best way to hit a low fastball at your knees with expert baseball tips in this free sports instruction video clip.
Today I'm going to show you how to hit a fastball. In this segment we're going to learn how to hit a low fastball. Now by the batters preference normally whether you are having your hands high or low, it is very important that the head of the bat goes down towards the ball in order to reach more kind of like a golf swing. As the ball is approaching towards you, bring the bat head down and the point of contact is still out in front as long as the bat head is down more like in a golf type of position. You are able to hit the ball effectively.
- How to Time a Fastball
- What Bat to Use to Hit a Fastball
- Common Mistakes in Hitting Fastballs
- How to Choke Up on a Baseball Bat
- How to Shift your Weight to Hit a Baseball
- Counts when Fastballs are Thrown
- How to Hit an Inside Fastball
- How to Hit an Outside Fastball
- How to Hit a Low Fastball
- How to Hit a Fastball Down the Middle
- How to Hit a Baseball
- Batting Stances & Body Techniques