The hands are an important power source in a golf swing. Learn how to improve your driving distance by using your hands correctly in your swing, in this free golfing video lesson.
here's how to use your hands in your golf swing to hit your longest drives. The hands are tremendous power source. Your hand, tremendous power source. Too many people don't use their hands or use them incorrectly. If you use your hands correctly, it will add distance to your drives, and this is a great way to learn. Hit some balls just hinging and unhinging. Try not to use your arms. Try not to use your body. Hinge, unhinge, hinge, unhinge. You could change your grip to find out which way you hit longest with your hands, and that probably should be your grip. Hit balls just with your hands. Your hands are a tremendous power source. When you start hitting it long and solid just with your hands, that's exactly the way your hands should work in your long drive swing. For more tips, stick with us right here on Expert Village.
- Reaching Your Full Potential in Golf
- The Shoulder Turn of a Golf Swing
- Imagery for Improving Your Golf Drive Distance
- Improving Golf Swing Strength with Imagery
- Body Movement for Improving your Golf Swing
- Drills to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Powerful Grips to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Arm Technique for Improving Your Golf Swing
- Using Your Hands to Improve Your Golf Swing
- Power Sources of a Golf Swing