Learn how to pop a clutch motorcycle wheelie from a professional rider in this free bike stunt video.
We're talking about how we wheelie. All right, now we're going to be talking about clutching it up, or the clutch wheelie. It's the basic principle of the power wheelie, except we're going to be using our clutch at the same time. So, instead of just riding up, easing off, leaning forward, and cracking it back open, what we're going to do is we're going to have our one finger covering the clutch, and what you're going to do, is you're going to bring it up to about seven RPMs, you're going to just slip the clutch, and that's just basically pulling it in just enough to release the clutch. Give it gas up to about eleven, twelve RPMs, and drop the clutch. You're going to let it drop back out. So, one more time, we're going to go through it. You're going to bring it up to about seven RPMs, you're to to slip the clutch, give it gas, drop your arms, snap back. And it's all going to be in one motion, so it's going to be a little bit quicker, so you're going to go up, slip, drop, and pull back. One thing you want to think about is when you're pulling it back; it's much like a bicycle. When you're doing a wheelie and you're pedaling, you're going to pedal it real hard, give it that extra oomph, and you're going to snap back on your handlebars and that's what's going to bring it up. It's not all just the power, because if you're relying on just the power, you're going to run out of your RPMs before you get up to--you're going to run out of RPMs before you get to your balance point. So you've really got to make sure that you're always going to snap it up, and that makes it a little more consistent too every single time.
- How to Ride Quad Wheelies on a Motorcycle
- Motorcycle Throttle Control
- Riding a Wheelie Balance Point
- Twelve O'clock Bar Motorcycle Wheelies
- How to Do Standing Motorcycle Wheelies
- How to Do Small Motorcycle Wheelies
- How to Do Clutch Motorcycle Wheelies
- Motorcycle Power Wheelies
- Proper Motorcycle Tire Pressure
- Proper Motorcycle Riding Gear
- Closed Course Motorcycle Stunting
- Using a Motorcycle Twelve O'clock Bar
- Motorcycle Sprockets & Chains Used for Stunting
- How to Pop a Wheelie on a Motorcycle