Demonstrating how to mount a martial arts defense with an object of opportunity. Learn self-defense with martial arts in this free video.
Hi I'm Jason Jeannette of Elite Martial Arts of Middle, Tennessee. This is defense against knife with an object of opportunity. That could be a chair, a car in the parking lot, it could be anything to put between you and your attacker. This is defense against knife with an object of opportunity which could be anything. It could be the duffel bag I have on my shoulder coming home from the gym. It could be a car that I don't necessarily move or have control of but I keep between me and the attacker. I have got a threat and I need to keep my eyes on him and also kind of assess my surroundings to see what I have got and indoors instantly one of your best options is this and it gives me four good weapons all in one. I don't have to be precise with it. I can hit him in any way and I will end up hurting him. So I can back him up, we can get to here until my buddy gets here. I can swing it back but that is not a good opportunity because it gives him the option to come in and stab me. Now if I am holding him off here and my buddy has got something then we can make it happen that way but I want to keep this between me and him no matter what happens.
- Self-Defense with a Weapon Takeaway
- Self-Defense Against an Overhead Stab
- Self-Defense Against a Headlock with a Knife
- Self-Defense with an Object of Opportunity
- Self-Defense Against a Knife Held to the Trachea
- Self-Defense Against a Knife Held to the Carotid Artery
- How to Defend Against a Knife Attack
- How to Disarm an Attacker with a Stick
- Controlling a Club Attack with Self-Defense
- Self-Defense Against a Club Attack
- Martial Arts Self-Defense Training Equipment