Learn how to do Hip Abductor exercises to work out the lower body with expert tips in this free fitness video clip.
This exercise here is another one of those exercises that's designed for people that maybe have bad knees, or don't want to do any kind of squatting or standing exercises. This is very effective for, also for, improving your balance. So this is an Abductor. What you're going to do is have a seat. I'm on the Physio Ball. You know by now, I'm a big fan of this thing. You could also do this on a platform bench or a flat bench. And what you want to do, just kick that leg out and in. As you can see that, that balls moving under me, so really fire up those abdominals to stay balanced on the ball. Kick that leg out, and in. Out and squeeze. This is going to hit this area here, very effective on your glutes and on your hips. Nice toning exercise for your thighs and your butt. Kick it out. Come in. Give it a rest. Modify it; balance it on the other side. It's out and in. As you can see, back is straight, abs are nice and tight. Keep that core fired up at all times. That's what working out with the Physio Ball forces you to do is always keep your abdominals nice and tight. So, you're working multiple muscles at once. Once again this is the proper execution of a Hip Abductor while you're seated on the Physio Ball.
- How to Do Hip Abductor Exercises
- How to Do Platform Step Up Exercises
- How to Do a Physioball One Leg Squat Exercise
- How to Do a Seated Calf Raise Exercise
- How to Do a Standing Calf Raise Exercise
- How to Do a Basic Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Windmill Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Platform Step Back Lunge Exercise
- How to Do a Platform Lateral Squat Exercise
- How to Do a Physioball Wall Squat Exercise
- How to Do a Dumbbell Squat Exercise