How to serve George Foreman Grill recipes; get expert tips for homemade recipes in this free cooking video.
So now you can see I've got everything nice and plated up here. Back here we've got the filet, we've got the shrimp, we've got the potatoes the corn the asparagus the tomatos, over here we have our tilapia and our salmon, potatoes and asparagus. Overe here we have our steak and our shrimp and everything. This is three completely different huge meals, all of them cooked with very, very little fat, all of them right off the grill, just some salt and pepper. You can see that none of these are what you would normally think of when you think George Foreman Grill. They are full on hearty, healthy meals, not a grilled cheese sandwich or a cheeseburger or a hot dog. By the way, I ate the hot dog already in case you are wondering where it went. So this is a good way to cook really healthy, it's a good way to cook really great food, and I can't say enough good things about it. I don't want to come off like I'm a marketing guy for it, but I really use mine all the time. It's a great thing and I can't say enough good things about it. I hope you enjoyed watching this video and I hope you'll tune in for some of my other ones. Thank you very much, and enjoy your George Foreman Grill!
- Cooking Ribeye Steak On The George Foreman Grill
- Serving George Foreman Grill Recipes
- Cooking Salmon On The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Filet Mignon On The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Hot Dogs On The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Shrimp For The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Potatoes On The George Foreman Grill
- Cooking Corn On The George Foreman Grill
- George Foreman Grill Instructions
- Cooking Chicken On The George Foreman Grill