Flat wall paint is best cleaned with a Magic Eraser, which can be used to scrub almost anything when it's a little wet. Clean a flat, painted wall with help from a professional house cleaner in this free video on housekeeping tips.
Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to show you how to clean flat wall paint. Any kind of wall paint that you have, if you have spots on it or, you know, maybe it's a backsplash in your kitchen, it's still just, you know, a painted surface. Maybe you have a kid, like me, who likes to color on the walls or, you know, any number of reasons. Your walls are not going to stay perfect if you actually live in your house. So I say invest in one of these. This is a magic eraser. This one's a little bit worn, but you know, these things are pretty inexpensive. This is actually a more generic version. It's not actually the Mr. Clean brand, but it works just as good. And you want to wet it and wring it out, which I've already done with this. And use this to wipe anything off of your walls. I would say when you clean your home or maybe when you notice something like your switch plates are dirty, just go on and get a magic eraser. Get it wet, and go around and try to catch little spots on your wall. If you just wipe them with the magic eraser, anything will come off your wall. It's wonderful. You can use it in...you know, on your doors. You can scrub anything with it, including flat paint. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and that is how you clean a flat painted wall.
- How to Clean Urine Out of a Mattress
- How to Clean Dog Hair From Carpet
- How to Clean Electric Stove Tops
- How to Clean Flat Wall Paint
- How to Clean Tarnished Sterling Silver
- How to Clean Toilet Stains
- How to Clean Real Wood Floors
- How to Clean Your Sofa Cushions
- How to Clean Nicotine Off of Walls
- How to Clean White Film From Glass
- How Do You Remove Rust From Cast-Iron Cookware?
- How to Clean a Silk Lampshade
- How Do You Clean Mold From Wood Furniture?
- How to Clean Laminated Wood Floors