Commercial ovens are used much more frequently and for longer periods of time than home ovens. Stains can be baked onto the surface of an oven dozens of times over the course of a single evening in a commercial kitchen. Cleaning products for commercial ovens are professional grade and contain powerful chemicals for cutting through layers of grime and grease. Employees should always be cautious when using commercial oven cleaners.
Other People Are Reading
Pro Force Commercial Products makes and sells a cleaning solution that is designed for commercial ovens, grills and fryers. Pro Force commercial oven cleaner is designed to dissolve foods that have been baked onto oven surfaces, grease and carbon deposits. The product should be sprayed on an oven heated to 93.3 degrees C and left to stand for 10 to 15 minutes before being wiped away with an abrasive sponge and rinsed off with water. Pro Force oven cleaner causes respiratory irritation and will burn the skin, eyes and digestive tract on contact.
Zep Super Oven Brite is a professional grade commercial kitchen cleaner. The product is designed to remove grease and baked-on carbon from grills, bonnets, fryers, dripping pans and ovens. Super Oven Brite adheres to USDA standards for professional cleaning products. It can be purchased in 5- or 55-gallon drums, or as a case of 12 1-quart containers. The product will corrode the skin and eyes upon contact and is potentially fatal if swallowed. Oven Brite is a similar commercial cleaning product that contains less powerful corrosive elements than Super Brite.
Amrep is an industrial and janitorial supply company that produces Misty Oven & Grill Cleaner. The product is designed to dissolve and emulsify encrusted grease, oils, fats and carbonised food materials by penetrating them. Misty Oven & Grill Cleaner is safe for all commercial oven parts and appendages, including racks, grills, barbecue grills, grill pans, smokers, deep fryers and exhaust vents. It is corrosive to mucous membranes in the nose, mouth and lungs and will cause tissue damage with prolonged exposure. If ingested, Misty will cause severe chemical burns, nausea, vomiting and abominable pains. Prolonged expose or excessive consumption may result in loss of consciousness and death.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for