The best way to eliminate glare on the regular LCD screen of your cellular or smart phone is by applying an antiglare screen protector. This is a thin piece of film that is held to your screen via a non-chemical adhesive, so there is no messy residue whenever you decide to remove it. And the film will not only prevent glare on your screen but will also protect the screen against scratches. The screen protectors are available at many cellular supply stores, and most come with a small squeegee that allows you to remove air bubbles and creases.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Anti-glare film
- Credit card or other small plastic card (if necessary)
Peel the antiglare film away from its protective backing to expose the adhesive side of the film.
Place one corner of the film over the matching corner of the screen. Make sure the corner matches and the sides are flush with the screen. Place the rest of the film over your phone screen, making sure all the sides and corners of the film are flush with the sides and corners of the screen.
Run the included plastic squeegee (or the edge of a plastic card) over the film to remove any creases or air bubbles. You will no longer experience glare problems with your phone screen.
Tips and warnings
- Make sure you purchase film that matches the dimensions of your particular screen. Dimensions of the film can be found on its packaging.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for