Modern televisions accept a wider variety of inputs than ever before. In addition to broadcast and satellite signals, you have the option to view entertainment from DVD players, digital cameras and even USB storage devices. Activating the right input source on an LG LCD television requires some exploration and a basic knowledge of your remote control.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- LG remote control
Connect a USB storage device to the television's USB port.
Press "Q.Menu" on the remote control to access the quick menus.
Use the navigation buttons to scroll to "USB Device" and press the "Enter" button.
Tips and warnings
- Use the navigation buttons to scroll to the media type you want the television to play. The media types are listed under "Movie List, Photo List and Music List." Press the "Enter" button to open the desired list. Highlight "Drive1" to view files on the USB device.
- Don't turn off the television or remove the USB device while it is in operation.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for