"Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller" is a Nintendo DS game featuring duels between the player character and other characters. During the duels, cards are selected, activated and exchanged in an effort to defeat your opponent. Certain cards are banned, however, but not permanently. The Forbidden List in your Yu-Gi-Oh! deck contains the banned cards. Some cards are accessed during the game, while others, the banned cards, are available at the end of the game, for future gameplay.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- "Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller" Walkthrough
Play the "Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller" Nintendo DS game from beginning to end. Successfully engage in all main duels and engage in the side events as well.
Defeat Jaden in the final battle to beat the eponymous "Spirit Caller." If you played well throughout the game, you will find Jaden significantly easier to beat at the end, though still challenging.
Allow the credits to run at the end of the game. Do not hit any buttons or try to skip through the credits. After the credits have finished, you will then have access to about a dozen duelists, some additional spirits and new locations in the game, and you may access one card from the Forbidden Card list. All of this will apply to subsequent plays of the game, enhancing your future rounds of Spirit Caller.
Tips and warnings
- When you reach Level 99 with the game, usually from repeatedly playing it, the limits on the Forbidden Card list are lifted and you will be able to use one copy of each card from the Forbidden Card in your game deck.
- Your opponents in the game will have access to one Forbidden Card as well for subsequent gameplay.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for