On the social networking site Stardoll, girls make friends with other girls, join online clubs, participate in parties and play games. In addition, girls interact with an interface that allows them to shop, practice interior design, photography and other creative interests and dress up an avatar called a MeDoll. Babies in Stardoll are lifelike dolls similar to "Reborn" dolls, but in two dimensions. To get one or more of these babies for your MeDoll's suite, you simply make a purchase in the Suite Shop using Stardoll Starcoins.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Log in to your Stardoll account with your nickname and password and then click the "My Page" tab to access your MeDoll's suite.
Select "Suite Shop" on the sidebar to the right of the suite and then "Hobbies" in the Suite Shop window. Select the "Creative" icon -- the image of an artist's palette and paintbrush on the right side of the Hobbies section.
Click the page numbers at the bottom of the "Creative" area to find the baby dolls. Check the price below the babies and then check the "Starcoins" amount next to your name at the upper right corner of the screen to confirm that you have enough money to make the purchase.
Click and hold a baby's image to see what it will look like in the suite next to your MeDoll. Click the "Buy" button that appears on the image of the baby that you want and then click the "Buy Items" button on the window that pops open. Repeat this process if you want to purchase different babies.
Close out the Suite Shop by clicking the "x" at the top right corner of the Suite Shop window.
Scroll to the right or left of the suite with the arrows at the bottom of the screen to locate the doll(s).
Move the doll(s) to the centre of the suite. Open the Hobbies section, buy clothing for the baby doll(s) by repeating the steps you took to purchase the doll(s), close out of the shop and then click the "Save Suite" button at the bottom of the right sidebar to save your selections.
Tips and warnings
- To buy more than one of the same doll at a time, click the up arrow to the left of the image of the doll until you see the number of dolls that you want in the quantity area between the arrows and then click "Buy Items."
- To check if a piece of clothing will look good on a baby doll, click the image of the clothing, drag it to the doll to preview and then align it over top of the area of the baby doll's body where you would place it. For example, click and drag a romper and align it over the baby's torso.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for