Melanocyte cells are distributed throughout your skin, producing the pigments that make your skin tan from sun exposure. Your skin grows moles when melanocytes grow in a group. Doctors use a scalpel or laser to remove unwanted or precancerous moles, but you can try to remove bothersome moles on your skin with a cauliflower home remedy.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
Place a few heads of cauliflower in a blender and pulp them until you see the juice gathering at the bottom of the blender.
Pour the contents of the blender through a strainer or cheesecloth to separate out the pulp.
Rub the cauliflower juice on your mole every day until it disappears. The mole should peel and eventually fall off.
Tips and warnings
- Have your doctor examine moles that suddenly appear or old moles that change colour or shape. They could indicate skin cancer.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- National Cancer Institute: Moles
- How to Remove Moles: How To Remove Moles Teaching you how to remove moles the easy way. Home About Shocking Ways to Remove Moles That You Can Do at Your Own Home
- Mole Treatment: Simple Methods To Remove Moles At Home Without Scarring
- Columbia University; Removing moles? Scarring?; January 1997