You can download a fully functional version of Acrobat X Pro from the Adobe website. However, if after evaluating the software you do not want to invest in the full version, it makes sense to remove the program. By uninstalling the trial, you can reclaim the hard drive space that the program is taking up. Windows contains a utility that you can use to quickly locate Adobe Acrobat X and remove it from your system.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Click "Start," then click "Control Panel."
Click the blue "Uninstall a program" link in the bottom left-hand side of the window.
Click "Name" to list your installed programs alphabetically.
Click "Adobe Acrobat," and click "Uninstall."
Click "Yes" when prompted on whether you want to uninstall Acrobat.
Tips and warnings
- If you are uninstalling Acrobat because of performance problems you may want to check whether you have previous versions of Adobe Reader installed on your machine. If Adobe Reader is of an earlier version than Acrobat, complications can arise.
- After you click "Yes" to confirm that you would like to uninstall Acrobat, the program will be removed automatically.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for