Meez is a social networking site designed for teens to interact with their friends and other Meez members online. Meez members can create and design Meez three-dimensional avatars that reflect their own personal style and personality traits. Meez characters can walk, spin, sing and even dance. If you want your Meez avatar to perform a dance routine in a chat room, setting it up is easy.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Log in to your Meez account using your Meez ID and password.
Click "Shop" and select the "Meez Maker" tab.
Click the "Animations" tab and select the "Music and Dancing" category. Browse through the list of dance animations and select the animation of your choice. Some animations are free, while others require you to use your "Coinz" to buy the animation. To view the amount of Coinz needed, look at the number next to the pink Coinz icon.
Click "Save" in your Meez profile window to keep the animation. After you save the animation, you can use it in any room, hangout spot or neighbourhood.
Find an Animation
Click the "Meez Nation" tab and scroll to "Meez Home." Choose a "Hoodz" location using the drop-down menu selector.
Browse through the list of hangout spots and click the location's title to enter the room. While your Meez is standing in the room, click your username. Scroll to either "Dance" or another dance-style animation and click.
Watch as your Meez performs a dance routine.
Make Your Meez Dance
Tips and warnings
- To view your total Coinz or Cash balance, look at the numbers next to the pink and green icons under your Meez username.
- Talk to other Meez members in the room by typing messages in the chat box at the bottom of the screen.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for