Facebook is a social networking website where you can connect with your friends and view their profiles, pictures and updates. If you would like to know who has viewed your Facebook profile, you will find this is an uphill battle. Facebook does not provide a way to track visitors or find out who has viewed your pictures or videos. Facebook does allow applications from third parties to be posted to your account, however, and some of these apps can track visitors.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to the Facebook Apps directory.
Type "Visitors" or "Stalkers" in the "Search Apps" text box.
Click the name of an application to view additional details about it. When you find an app that sounds like it will do the job you have in mind, click the "Go to app" button.
Click "Allow" to install the application on your Facebook page and then follow the app's instructions for use.
Tips and warnings
- Read the user comments displayed on an app's home page before you install it. Third party programs are not vetted by Facebook and there's no guarantee they will actually work.
- Always add applications to your Facebook pages from within the Facebook website. Never follow an outside link to another site -- it's most likely a scam.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for