There are some girls that would rather play sports and get dirty than do their hair and wear make-up. These girls are called tomboys. The typical tomboy looks much more masculine than society's view of what a girl should look like. This means tomboys have far less make-up, jewellery and accessories, and have more comfortably casual clothes, boyish hobbies and outdoor fun. Sometimes, looking like a tomboy at school may only require a baggy outfit, sneakers and a blunt personality. You do not necessarily have to look like a boy to look like a tomboy.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- T -shirt
- Loose fitting jeans
Put on a baggy pair of jeans. These jeans do not have to be hanging off your backside, but baggy enough so you look comfortable in your casual appearance.
Wear a T-shirt paired with the jeans. The T-shirt should be casual. This T-shirt can either be loose or tight. However, the shirt should not be a designer T-shirt. It could be plain, or perhaps have the logo of your favourite sports team.
Place a pair of sneakers on your feet. Sneakers are the perfect tomboy footwear because they represent the optimum comfort level and athletic durability desired by a tomboy.
Tips and warnings
- Finish the look by removing most jewellery and leaving the make up in the container.
- Abide by the dress code that your school has put in place. These instructions should be fairly safe in most every school, but check the dress code to make sure before you wear it to school.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for