The Dark Knight altered a lot of common tropes of the Batman movies, and one of these is the alteration of the Batman logo. The Dark Knight Batman logo features crisp edges with a flat top and points along the bottom. Creating the Dark Knight Batman bat signal requires precise measurements and accurate drawings, although no matter how accurately you depict the signal, Batman will probably not come flying to your rescue once you're done.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Challenging
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- clear tape
- computer with printer
Find an accurate picture of the Batman logo using a Google images search. You should find a image that can printed so that it fits within the circular lens of the flashlight.
Print the photograph and make sure it fits within the opening of the flashlight.
Cut the logo out of the piece of paper. You can discard the logo itself, but you need the silhouette of the logo, which will remain on the paper that you've cut.
Place the paper on a flat surface, and put the flashlight face down on top of the silhouette.
Trace a circular line around the area in which you cut out the image of the Batman logo.
Cut along the line, so you are left with a circular piece of paper with the Batman logo cut out of the middle of it.
Place the circular piece of paper over the front of the flashlight, so light can shine through the hole in the paper.
Use clear tape to secure the piece of paper to the flashlight. You can tape over the hole, as long as the tape is clear.
Turn on the flashlight, and point the light at a wall. You should see the image of the Batman Dark Knight logo. This is your Batman signal.
Tips and warnings
- You can make a larger signal by using a larger flashlight or floodlight. Follow the same steps, but do everything in a larger proportion.
- Be sure not to allow any light to escape from the perimeter of the paper, but, if it does, then you can always tape some extra strips of paper on to cover the holes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for