The Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Midnight Manager is a 2 1/4-inch pocket knife that combines the basic Victorinox Swiss Army Knife blade, scissors, nail file/screwdriver and bottle opener/wire stripper with an LED flashlight. This LED mini white light is powered by a 1.55 volt, 389 E watch-type button cell battery. The battery is available from Victorinox authorised retailers as well as from online and local electronics and general retailers. Changing it is a simple procedure that requires no special tools, and a fresh battery usually lasts 2 1/2 years.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Victorinox Midnight Manager
- Paper clip
- New 389 E 1.55 volt battery
Insert the opened end of a paper clip into the hole on the lower right side of your Midnight Manager so that the old battery opens the cover and pops out into your opened hand. Hold the knife in your left hand and use your right hand to manipulate the paper clip - or vice versa if you are left handed.
Gently insert the new battery so that the positive side (top, marked with a plus sign) of the battery is facing down (the plus sign should face opposite to the cross emblem on the top of your knife).
Close the battery cover. Test the flashlight by depressing the shield emblem to turn it on.
Dispose of the old battery in an appropriate manner. Turn it in for recycling, if possible.
Tips and warnings
- Button cells are dangerous if swallowed. Dispose of the old cell promptly and keep old and replacement cells out of the reach of children and pets.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for