Neopets is an online community and gaming website where you can adopt your own virtual Neopets, play games and create a shop to sell virtual Neopet items. You can change the layout of your Neopets shop by editing your shop description on the Neopets website. However, you will need to know how to code in CSS and HTML languages and have Web hosting for your image files. Neopets fan websites also offer free shop templates that you can use.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Challenging
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Image hosting or Web host
- CSS and HTML coding knowledge
Upload your layout images to a free image hosting service or your own Web host.
Log in to the Neopets website, click "Shops" from the top menu, then choose "Your Shop." This will take you to a form where you can change information about your shop.
View the Netopets HTML guide for information about proper code formatting on the Neopets website. This guide can also teach you how to type basic code for your shop layout.
Type the CSS and HTML code into the "Shop Description" text box to create your shop layout. You can also copy and paste pre-made layout codes from websites such as theGraphicBin, SunnyNeo.com and AllAboutNeopets.com. The pre-made layouts are a good option if you don't have your own image hosting or you don't know how to code in CSS and HTML.
Press the "Update Shop" button to save the changes to your shop layout.
Click the "Shop Front" link to view your new Neopets shop layout.
Tips and warnings
- You can use pre-made layouts as a template and edit them with your own coding changes and images. Make sure to credit the original creators for their work.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for