An Oreo is a sandwich cookie made by Nabisco. The cookies are available in a wide variety of flavours such as chocolate, vanilla and mint. Oreo cookies are often enjoyed on their own with a glass of milk, but you can also add them to dessert recipes. When the cookies are crushed into a fine texture, you can transform them into a pie crust. Once you successfully make the crust, you can add your favourite filling such as cheesecake, banana pudding or chocolate mousse.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 24 Oreo cookies
- Blender or food processor
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 9-inch pie plate
- Pie filling
Put 24 Oreo cookies into a blender or food processor.
Crush the cookies until they are a fine texture. Pour the crushed cookies into a bowl.
Add 1/4 cup of melted butter to the crushed cookies. Stir the mixture so that all the crumbs are moist.
Press the moist cookie crumbs firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
Add your desired pie filling over the Oreo crust.
Tips and warnings
- Use your favourite Oreo flavour to create different types of pie crusts.
- If you do not crush the cookies into a fine texture, the chunks may make it difficult to create a uniform pie crust.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for