The BlackBerry Curve has two memory sources. There is an internal or device memory and a removable media card. Access the device memory via the device. You can view folders and files stored within the BlackBerry without having to connect to a PC.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Log into your BlackBerry and enter the Home screen by clicking on the menu button on the left side of the trackball.
Scroll down to the "Media" icon. Click on this to open it up. You will see options to view Music, Videos, Ring Tones, Pictures and Voice Notes.
Click the menu button once more to bring up a submenu. Select "Explore" from this list. From the next screen select "Device Memory."
Navigate through the "Home" and "Samples" menus to see all the files available in the BlackBerry's internal memory.
Tips and warnings
- To avoid any confusion as to which files you are viewing, remove the Micro SD card from the device first.
- When viewing hidden files on the device memory, be careful what you delete, as it may affect the functions of your device.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for