The Weber Q120 is one of the Q series of gas BBQ cookers from the popular charcoal grill maker. Weber gas grills are subject to temperature control by adjusting the height of the flames from the burners. These BBQ grills come with a thermometer to show the inside cooking temperature. The Q120 Weber grill has a designated spot for the thermometer on the front of the hood, and it attaches with included hardware that requires no tools.
- Skill level:
Push the long threaded post at the back of the thermometer through the large hole in the upper centre of the front of the hood. A dotted circle on the Weber grill hood shows the correct location for the thermometer.
Push the thermometer against the hood of the Weber Q120. Align the circular face of the thermometer so that the tab on the back slips into the smaller hole.
Lift the hood of the gas BBQ grill and twist the wing nut onto the threaded post protruding through from the thermometer. Tighten the wing nut securely against the inside of the hood. The thermometer is ready for use.
Tips and warnings
- The temperature of BBQ grills changes drastically each time the hood is lifted. Keep the hood closed as much as possible to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Weber gas grills are made for outdoor use only. Check for leaks along the gas lines before lighting. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for lighting the gas BBQ cooker and keep all flammable liquids and vapours at least 25 feet away from the grill while in use.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for