Karcher power washers are designed for quick connection and disconnection from the water source. They have a standard hose size inlet valve and a water filter at the intake to ensure that there are no particulates in the water shooting out under high pressure.
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 18 mm (3/4 inch) water supply hose
Turn off and disconnect the washer. Slide the supply hose (without any water flowing) to the intake valve located on the side of your pressure washer.
Line up the garden hose opening to the valve coupler opening. Turn the inlet nut clockwise to tighten down the connection.
Turn the water supply on full and ensure that there are no leaks between the hose and pressure washer inlet valve. Tighten the valve coupler more if you need to.
Tips and warnings
- Ensure that your water hose has a flow rate of at least 10 litres per minute (2 1/2 gallons per minute).
- Never use a dirty water source or water warmer than 37 degrees Celsius (100 degrees Fahrenheit).
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for