Mercedes-Benz is a German automaker that has been producing popular luxury vehicles since 1901. Mercedes-Benz C-class series vehicles are entry-level compact executive cars known for their style and performance. In 2004, Mercedes breathed new life into the C-class by releasing the sportier Mercedes C230. In addition to the C230's many other features, each C230 includes a digital clock that you can set through the buttons on the multi-function steering wheel.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Press the "Next Menu" button on the steering wheel repeatedly until the "Settings" menu is shown on the vehicle's multi-function display.
Press the "+" or "-" buttons until the "Time/Date" submenu is highlighted on the digital multi-function display.
Press the up or down arrow buttons until the "Time, Hours" message is shown. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to set the clock's hours digits to reflect the current time. Press the "Reset" button on the instrument cluster to save your changes to the hours digits.
Use the "+" or "-" buttons to access the "Time/Date" submenu a second time.
Press the up or down arrow buttons repeatedly until the "Time, Minutes" message is displayed. Set the clock's minutes digits to the correct time using the "+" and "-" buttons. Press the instrument panel "Reset" button to save your changes to the minutes digits.
Tips and warnings
- Press and hold the "+" or "-" buttons to scroll the number values more quickly.
- If you forget to press the "Reset" button after setting the hours or minutes on your clock, the new setting will not be saved.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for