Since 2003, Vizio has offered high quality, low-cost HDTVs with the idea that everyone deserves to enjoy the latest technology. It's no wonder that Vizio is one of the best selling brand names in the country, standing tall against giants like Samsung and Sony. As of 2010 ,Vizio boasts America's best selling--and highest rated--LED LCD TV on the market. Anyone looking to buy a Vizio LCD TV will not have to venture far off the beaten path to do so.
- Skill level:
Price out electronic retail distributors where Vizio products are sold. As of 2010, Vizio products can be found at the following stores: Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, Circuit City, Sears, Kmart and BJ's. With many thousands of locations at your disposal, Vizio LCD TV's should not be terribly difficult to find.
See what online retail stores have to offer. Avoid the hustle and bustle of the retail stores by never setting foot in one. You can find many Internet-based stores that sell Vizio products at great prices. Vizio's own home website, www.vizio.com, offers Vizio's entire catalogue of LCD televisions. Others include www.amazon.com, www.ebay.com, www.dell.com and www.bizrate.com among others.
Buy from private sellers. You can go to www.craigslist.com to find local people who want to make a deal. The biggest perk to going about your search this way is that you may be able to find a price that can beat any retail store you might come across. The biggest drawback, however, is that you will almost certainly have no warranty protection for a possibly defective product.
Tips and warnings
- Conduct a little research online before setting foot in a store. Get an idea of what you want, and what is affordable to you, before shopping around.
- If buying online, be sure to check the legitimacy of the online retail store. If an offer is too good to be true, it's probably a scam.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for