Cyberlink's Power2Go has become a very popular DVD creation and burning software for both home enthusiasts and professional organisations. When you open the application, you will see a screen that reminds you to register the product on the Cyberlink website. It is important to register Power2Go so that you can receive software updates periodically, as well as removing the registration reminder screen.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Internet Connection
Open Power2Go by either double-clicking on the icon, or by going to "Start," "All Programs," and then selecting "Power2Go" from the list of computer programs you have installed on your machine.
Enter your first and last name, as well as your e-mail address. Put this info into the appropriate fields on the registration screen that appears at start-up.
Click the "Register Now" button. The software will then connect to the Cyberlink website, sending over the information that you just entered into their database. You will now be able to receive technical support, and receive upgrades for Power2Go when they become available. The registration screen will also be disabled upon reopening the application.
Tips and warnings
- Alternatively, you can just go to "Start," "CyberLink Power2Go," then "Online Registration" to make the registration window appear. Fill out the info boxes and click "Register Now."
- If you do not register your copy of Power2Go, you will see this screen every time that you open the application.
- You will not be able to receive technical support or upgrades without product registration.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for