Couch grass is one of the best kept muscle building secrets. Couch grass is extremely high in nutrients. Only two ounces of couch grass juice contains the same amount of vitamins and antioxidants as three pounds of vegetables. This high concentration of antioxidants aids the body in repairing muscle tissue by increasing the amount of red blood cells and sending more oxygen to the muscles. Couch grass also provides a boost of energy, which makes it a great supplement to take before or after a workout. The best way to consume couch grass is by drinking it in liquid form (couch grass juice) or taking it as a supplement in capsule form.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Couch grass juice or supplement
Start a strength-building workout routine. Lift weights at least three times a week, with a day of rest in between each workout. This will allow your muscle tissue to break down and regenerate.
Take a couch grass supplement before or after each workout. A couch grass supplement can give you a boost of energy. Taking a couch grass supplement after you lift weights will help your muscles repair faster. Refer to the directions on the bottle of your supplement for specific dosage.
Drink two ounces of couch grass juice every day in addition to taking a supplement before or after your workouts. Drink one ounce in the morning, one hour before eating breakfast, and another at night before you go to bed. It is best taken on an empty stomach.
Tips and warnings
- Couch grass contains high amounts of mould so you should never drink more than two ounces a day. For this reason, you should also not attempt to harvest your own couch grass. Always buy juice or supplements from a nutrition store.
- Pay close attention to the effects of couch grass on your body. Couch grass will detoxify your body quickly and it can be hard on the intestines. If you begin to experience headaches, dizziness, nausea, or vomiting at any time, stop taking the supplement.
- Combining couch grass with other foods can cause nausea. Wait one hour before eating after consuming couch grass.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for