With a Panasonic DVD recorder you can record your favourite movies and TV programs to DVD-R or DVD-RAM discs. Panasonic DVD recorders can even be programmed to record programs when you're out. First you must set the DVD recorder's clock to the correct time. It's a simple process done via the unit's remote control.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Locate the "Setup" button on the remote control for your Panasonic DVD recorder. Press the "Setup" button to bring up the Setup menu.
Use the "Up Arrow" or "Down Arrow" button on the remote to highlight the "Clock Settings" option. Press the "OK" button to make your selection.
Highlight the "Set Clock Manually" option using the "Up Arrow" or "Down Arrow" buttons. Use the "OK" button to make your selection.
Press the "Left Arrow" button to highlight the hours place digits. Use the "Up Arrow" or "Down Arrow" buttons to adjust the digits to the desired time.
Press the "Right Arrow" button to highlight the minutes place digits. Adjust the digits to the appropriate time using the "Up Arrow" or "Down Arrow" buttons.
Press the "OK" button to confirm your changes and start the clock on your Panasonic DVD recorder.
Tips and warnings
- Note that your Panasonic DVD recorder will give you the option of setting dates for Daylight Savings Time. Use the "Up Arrow," "Down Arrow," "Right Arrow" and "Left Arrow" buttons to highlight the desired dates and the "OK" button to make your selections.
- These instructions may not apply to all Panasonic DVD recorder models. Contact Panasonic customer support for clock setting instructions specific to your model.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for