Professional-quality photographs are possible with the use of different lenses. You can spend a lot of money on lenses In a short amount of time so making sure that you register them should be a priority. The Sigma Corp. assists customer registration by allowing online registration of products. Registering your Sigma lens allows you to activate the warranty and have a record of your purchase for future insurance claims if the lens is ever stolen.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Dealer name
- Serial Number
- Date of purchase
Open your Web browser. Go to the Sigma registration page (see resources).
Fill in the blanks for your contact information. You must fill in any text boxes that have an asterisk (*).
Answer any marketing questions that you feel comfortable answering using the drop down menus. Enter your e-mail address.
Enter a password for the Sigma site and re-enter it to confirm the password.
Enter the name of the store where you bought the lens in the "Dealer" text box. Use the drop-down menu to select your equipment type.
Use the drop down menu to select the camera that will use the lens.
Enter the serial number of the lens. You will find the serial number on the documentation that came with the lens and on the lens itself.
Enter a product description of the lens. You will type the lens name in this box.
Enter the date you bought the lens. Click "submit."
Tips and warnings
- If you are buying a Sigma lens as a gift, ask the clerk for a gift receipt because the date of purchase is required for registration.
- Sigma warranties are voided if repair work is not done by an authorised repair centre.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for