The Angelcare baby monitoring systems combine the power of an audio monitor with a motion-sensitive pad that will notify you when there is a change in your baby's movement. All of the Angelcare systems come with a main monitor that is shaped liked a guardian angel. The plastic halo-like ring serves as the antenna to connect to the parent's unit. The monitors are easy to use once you have them set up according to the instructions.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Zip ties
Put the sensor pad inside the crib, underneath the mattress. Make sure that no linen is put in-between the mattress and the pad.
Slip a piece of plywood under the sensor, on the floor of the crib. Run the cord under the mattress so it is straight and secure the cord to the crib bars with a zip tie.
Secure the cord down the leg of the crib and run it along the floor as directly as possible to the main monitor unit.
Put the needed number of batteries into the battery compartment and close the case. Plug the power adaptor into the main unit and into a power outlet.
Use the included batteries to power the parent's unit. Connect the parent's unit charger to an outlet with the power cable.
Set the parent's unit into the charger and let it charge for a full 15 hours before using it.
Turn both units on by pressing the power buttons and adjust the settings to pair the units however you wish. Push the menu button to cycle through the settings and change them.
Tips and warnings
- You can perform a system test by turning on one function at a time and testing each one by talking into the monitor while moving and touching the mattress.
- Never leave a child in a house by itself, even under the supervision of a baby monitor.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for