The HP LaserJet 3050 All-in-One Printer allows users to keep faxes and copies for future printing on the unit's built-in memory. This memory can fill up, however, preventing the printer from saving documents. In this case, a user can clear the memory in a few simple steps.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Press the "Menu" button. This is located to the left of the green "Enter" button.
Press the right arrow button, located to the right of the green "Enter" button. The small display should now read "Fax functions."
Press the "Enter" button.
Press the right or left arrow button until the small display reads "Clear saved faxes." Push the "Enter" button.
Press the green "Enter" button again when asked to confirm the memory reset.
Tips and warnings
- Clearing your saved faxes will also delete any other files (e.g., scans and pictures) you have saved on the printer's memory.
- Deleting your printer's memory will not affect any external memory cards (e.g., SD card) inserted into the printer.
- This tutorial also works on the HP 3052, 3055, 3390 and 3392 printer models.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for