Sonicare has been producing innovative and affordable sonic toothbrushes since 1987. Sonicare toothbrushes feature removable brush heads that can be changed by the consumer. The original brush head that came with your Sonicare toothbrush should last for up to six months before it needs to be replaced. Some consumers, including those with braces, may find that they need to replace their brush heads more often due to frayed or missing bristles. Changing the brush head on your Sonicare toothbrush is simple and takes just minutes.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Sonicare toothbrush
- Replacement brush head
Locate the large nut at the base of the removable brush head. Turn the nut in a counterclockwise direction to unscrew the removable brush head from the Sonicare toothbrush handle. Discard the used Sonicare brush head.
Line up the front of the Sonicare toothbrush with the front of the replacement brush head. Check to ensure that the bars on the replacement brush head are lined up with the notches inside the top of the toothbrush handle.
Push the replacement brush head onto the Sonicare toothbrush handle. Use gentle pressure to avoid damaging the bars on the replacement brush head or the notches in the inside of the handle.
Screw the replacement brush head onto the handle of your Sonicare toothbrush. Turn the large nut at the base of the removable brush head in a clockwise direction until securely attached.
Tips and warnings
- Take the used brush head to the store with you when purchasing a replacement brush head to ensure that you select the correct model of brush head for your Sonicare toothbrush.
- To ensure compatibility only use Sonicare brand replacement toothbrush heads.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for