Acrylic bathtubs are a durable, versatile option for any bathroom. Because they're made of one solid piece of material, acrylic tubs retain their colour even when the outer coating is damaged. The nonporous material repels dirt and enables the use of many different cleaning products including mild soap, bleach and all-purpose cleaner.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- All-purpose cleaner or bleach spray
- Sponge or cloth
Spray the acrylic bathtub with an all-purpose cleaner or bleach spray. If you're working with bleach, open a door or window for ventilation.
Wipe the acrylic bathtub with a cloth or sponge to remove any dirt or soap scum. Use the scrubbing side of a sponge to clean any tough stains.
Rinse the acrylic bathtub with clean water. Dry it with a towel to prevent water spots.
Tips and warnings
- Avoid products that react with plastic, such as acetone, paint thinner and foaming bathroom cleaners.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for