Give your special someone love coupons on a special occasion or just because you want to express how much they mean to you. Love coupons are also an inexpensive way to create a distinctive, personalised and thoughtful gift. Both of you ultimately will enjoy the coupons. You should ideally make coupons that include things you'll enjoy doing for your loved one, not ideas that will feel like a chore. Stick to a single theme or create coupons that cover a wide range of topics and idea.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Print out love coupons from a website such as Romance Stuck. Certain sites will offer these printable coupons at no cost.
Create your own love coupons by simply writing the treat on a piece of coloured paper.
Mix up the types of coupons you're offering your girlfriend. You can include everything from fun dates to sexy ideas. Be creative and think of things that will be useful and enjoyed. For example, you can give her a coupon for a free car wash, a weekend trip or breakfast in bed. You can also give her a freebie "Wish Coupon" for use however she pleases.
Laminate the coupons that you'd like your partner to use over and over. For example, you may not be able to treat your boyfriend to a four-course dinner any night he wants, but you certainly can give him a reusable coupon for a movie-star-type romantic kiss.
Staple all of your coupons into a small booklet to present to your boyfriend or girlfriend. Present just the book to them or stick your coupon book in a card or into the book your loved one reads every night.
Tips and warnings
- If you want to get even more creative, scatter the coupons throughout your home. This is an especially good idea if the coupon book has been overlooked or forgotten about; remind your loved one that she still has plenty of romantic coupons to trade in. Stick one in your husband's briefcase or coat pocket before he heads off to work or leave one under your wife's windshield wiper for a special treat when she gets into her car.
- Even if you think it's a cute idea, don't include an expiration date on the coupon. You'll want your special someone to be able to cash in at any point he wants, regardless of how far in the future it may be.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for