As a smoker holds a cigarette, the nicotine from that cigarette transfers onto the fingertips and fingernails, leaving nails with a yellow, dingy appearance. The obvious solution would be to simply stop smoking, which would eliminate the problem altogether. Nicotine addictions, however, are a very hard habit to break, leaving smokers in need of an alternative solution to remove the nicotine stains from their fingernails.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Lime or lime juice
- Cigarette filter attachment, optional
Pour enough lime juice into a bowl to submerge all of your fingertips.
Soak your fingers in the juice for 10 minutes.
Pour 1 tsp of sugar onto your fingertips, and scrub into the fingertips. Repeat the soak and scrub procedure until all stains are removed.
Rinse hands thoroughly with warm water.
Tips and warnings
- Use a cigarette filter attachment to prevent nicotine from transferring onto your fingers while smoking.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for