The corpora cavernosa is the spongy tissue located within the top and middle of the penis that fills with blood when it becomes erect. By utilising an exercise commonly known as the "jelq," you can effectively increase the size of the corpora cavernosa, thus increasing the size of erections. Jelqing requires some regular commitment in order to achieve results, but its effects are generally permanent.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Lubricant such as baby-oil or lotion
Load the hands with the chosen lubricant and rub them together to warm them up.
Work the penis to a semierect (also known as semi-tumescent) state, being careful not to overstimulate. Jelqing cannot be effectively performed on a fully erect penis.
"Warm up" the semierect penis by either wrapping with a warm cloth or lightly stroking it for two to three minutes.
Place the thumb of one hand on the underside of the base of the penis, and use the forefinger to wrap around the top, forming the "OK" sign. Slowly work the hand toward the end, squeezing gently. As the first hand reaches the head of the penis, begin and repeat the same process with the other hand.
Repeat the process for about five minutes, or about 100 jelqs. As the weeks pass, you can gradually increase that number to 200, 300 and eventually 500 jelqs per day.
Allow the penis to return to the flaccid state as it air dries. The procedure should be practised daily, if possible.
Tips and warnings
- Keep a diary to chart your results. In a matter of six to eight weeks, growth should already be occurring.
- Warming up the penis is crucial. Always use an adequate amount of lubricant, and do not squeeze too tightly. Bruising or discolouration may occur.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for