Bubble tip anemones are considered to be one of the easier anemones to care for in an aquarium setting. Bubble tip anemones come in a few colours including green, brown and yellow. You can choose to host this anemone with a type of clownfish and observe the symbiotic relationship between the clownfish and the anemone, which is said to be one of the most beautiful things to observe in nature. Supplemental feeding is recommended two to three times a week.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Raw shrimp or scallops
- Feeding tongs
Use the knife to cut up the shrimp or scallops.
Place the pieces, one piece at a time, into the feeding tongs.
Place the feeding tong end with the shrimp on top of the anemone and release when the anemone shows signs of grabbing or trying to take it away.
Tips and warnings
- Bubble tip anemones originated from Fiji and Singapore. They can grow up to 12 inches. Lighting should be kept at a minimum level. These anemones will typically go around the tank and find its preferred spot. They do not need to be moved by hand and will eat organisms that are already in the tank, so only supplemental feeding is needed once or twice a week.
- Keep handling and feeding to a minimum and be sure to follow all care rules for this creature. Failure to do so may result in a drastically shorter lifespan.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for