Day planners are helpful in reminding us of what tasks we need to complete throughout the day. They are especially helpful when you're juggling work, school and family responsibilities. Thanks to online technology, you no longer have to purchase a fancy day planner in stores to organize your day. Now you can make a day planner online--absolutely free--at numerous websites.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Day planner generator
Navigate to a website that offers a day planner generator online, such as KeepandShare.com (see Resources for links).
Click on "Free Printable Daily Calendar" and then click on "Create my free Day Planner" to load the day planner generator.
Input the name of your planner as well as a description of it and choose whether you would like the planner to begin on Sunday or Monday before clicking "Create my free Day Planner."
Create a free account when prompted, proceed to your account dashboard and click on the "Calendar" tab and then "This Day" to begin creating your day planner.
Input tasks for the day inside the offered time frame boxes, and then click "Print" to print our your day planner or "Save" to save it to your computer for later reference.
Tips and warnings
- Create a daily to-do list by clicking on the "To-do" tab at the top of your account dashboard page.
- Beware of navigating away from the page before printing or saving your day planner; otherwise, you will have to do it all over again.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for